Enter Your information Below for FREE window tinting Estimate or to schedule an appointment. We will Contact you at your indicated time below.
Protect Your Family from Skin Cancer - Window Tint
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends window tint as part of a comprehensive sun protection program for Automobiles and Homes. Even though you may wear sunscreen, cover up and try to stay in the shade while outside, you should consider a more complete approach to prevention that includes protecting yourself and your family while indoors, especially on the road. Investing in window tinting will provide you and your family the ultimate protection while in doors.
Window Tinting will provide protection for your family while on the road
High performance window tint offers all day skin protection which helps prevent skin cancer.Our Window Tinting Film acts as a "sunscreen" providing daily sun protection after installation for the lifetime of your vehicle. Our Window tinting film blocks more than 99% of harmful UV rays, this offers a long-term solution for you and your family to help prevent skin cancer. Some people do not like the look of the traditional window films shades. However, the technology in the window tinting industry has advance where we can install a almost clear film and still provide over 99% of UV protection. This particular line of window tinting is known as Ceramic Window Tint.
Window Tint can protect you from sun Damage and Driving
Damage from certain kinds of ultraviolet rays is cumulative. “UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin and can silently accelerate the aging process, cause wrinkles and even skin cancer,” says Dr. Dee Anna Glaser, vice- chair of the dermatology department at St. Louis University. Unlike UVB rays which create immediate effects like blistering and burns, UVA rays create long term damage that is not immediately noticeable. “That’s why many people don’t realize their skin is getting damaged from sitting near windows in cars or even at their desks at work,” says Dr. Glaser.
According to The Skin Cancer Foundation:
One in five Americans will develop skin cancer in the course of their lifetime.
Research shows that drivers in the U.S. have a higher rate of skin cancer on their left side due to exposure while driving.
UVA rays account for 90% of the sun’s most damaging rays and are present all day, every day of the year.
You can't get sunburned in your car, but UVA rays can still reach you.
Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States.
More than 90% of the visible changes commonly attributed to skin aging are caused by the sun.
Dangers of UV Rays From Indoor Sunlight Missed By Millions
Sitting In Front of A Window May Expose Children To Harmful UV RaysWashington, DC – March 16, 2015 – More than 12 million Americans have children who may be receiving dangerous levels of Ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun when they sit near unprotected windows, reports a new survey among U.S. adults with children under 18 years old in their household. “A large body of medical research shows harmful UVA rays penetrate the skin deeply and can do significant damage and even cause cancer as it passes through unprotected windows on sunny or even cloudy days,” said Darrell Smith,executive director of the IWFA. “While the impact of this exposure is seen in older adults, the harm to the skin can start when you are child, and the damage cannot be reversed,” he added.“With window film professionally installed in place, you need not worry about indoor sun exposure,” said Smith of the IWFA. “In addition, you gain benefits such as lower energy costs, more even interior temperatures and more protection from the fading of your furnishings,” he added.
To read more about the this article visit the following link: http://www.iwfa.com/News/PressReleases/TabId/308/ArtMID/1592/ArticleID/2087/Dangers-of-UV-Rays-From-Indoor-Sunlight-Missed-By-Millions.aspx
At Tint & Audio Express we are expert residential window Tinting Installers. We focus on educating our consumers about Window Tinting Film and assisting them in making an inform choice of window tinting film for their needs. Our Window Tinting Service focuses on our customer's satisfaction. Without Delay, our techs will come out to your home and show you first hand the different type of window tinting films. You will get the chance to see the different shades of window tint and learn about different rebates that home owners can obtain by window tinting their residential windows. You will have the choice of how dark you want the shade of your Window tinting film or even obtain window tinting film with little to no shade. Rebates for window tinting will vary between counties. However, Tint and Audio Express will assist you in filling out all required paperwork and submitting for Window Tinting rebates. By using our window tinting service you can rest assure that your window tinting project will be in the most knowledgeable, honest and professional hands in the industry.
Florida Window Tint Law - FLORIDA TINT LAW ENACTED: 1991
Window tinting laws vary from state to state and province to province. Before applying any window tinting materials, you should thoroughly review the appropriate state regulations as well as local enforcement policies to insure compliance with all applicable standards.
FLORIDA WINDOW TINT LAW ALLOWS THE FOLLOWING DARKNESS FOR CAR WINDOW TINTING
The darkness of tint is measured by (VLT%) Visible Light Transmission percentage. In Florida window tint law, this percentage refers to percentage of visible light allowed to pass through the combination of film and the factory tint of the window.
Not Sure How Dark To Tint your Windows?
Check Out Our Window Tinting Shade Viewer below- Note:the smaller the percentage the darker is the window Tinting film.
Got Ceramic Tint?
Your vehicle is one of the two top investments a person makes in their lifetime. Protect your investment with the best Window tinting film you can get in the market, Ceramic Window Tinting Film. Our Ceramic film will provide a cool and almost UV rays free environment for you and your family. Some of the benefits of ceramic are listed below:
* 80 to 90% Heat Rejection - Unmatched coolness for your comfort
* 99.9% UV Protection
* Lifetime Warranty
* Ceramic window tinting film is more resistant to scratches
* Will Never turn purple (No Dye Film)
* Choice of Shade - you choose how dark you want your tint
* Protection of vehicle dash
* Protects vehicle's interior from discoloration from sunn's rays
Why Choose us?
1) Customer Service- Your satisfaction with our window tinting service is our priority
2) Quality- High Quality Window Tinting Products
3) Price- Best Price in Town, Call Now For A FREE window tinting Quote!
4) Warranty- Lifetime Warranty
5) Convenience- We come out to your location for service, Free!!
We Set The Bar Higher For A Quality Window Tinting Experience
Tint & Audio Express we focus on your satisfaction. Our goal is to provide you with a top of the line window tinting experience. In order to do so we provide you with extended knowledge and 28 years of experience, which allows us to understand and help you choose the best type of window tinting film for your particular situation. We also provide attention to detail and take the time to give you and your vehicle the care and quality workmanship deserved.
We are dedicated on being up to date to all the changes in the window tinting world to guarantee the best film available to our customers. We are window tinting perfectionist and will treat you and your vehicle the same way we would like to be treated. Every job to us is important and being the best at it is not just our business goal but its our pride.
Our company provides a unique window tinting service which allows us to come to your location; home, office, marina or even your kids soccer game. We strive to provide the best window tinting service and mobile window tinting experience in Florida. We offer a special patent pending window tinting technique that allows our technicians not only to have your full vehicle done in 45 minutes but it also provides a quality tint job better than performed in shop. We carry high quality films that will remove 99.9% of Harmful UV rays and 70-80% of heat in your home or vehicle. By using new technological advances in the film industry such as ceramic window tinting, we stay at the top of the innovations while providing you with more comfort and protection. Our expert window tinting techs are world ranked and registered with International Window Film Association.
Q: What is the proper way to clean my windows?
A: To extend the life and looks of your Film and to maintain your warranty coverage, certain care and maintenance should be followed. Do not roll down recently tinted windows for a period of 5 days until the film has properly adhered to the glass. Do not wash the film for 30 days aft er installation. Do not use abrasive cleaners or coarse cloths. Use mild soap and a clean rag, or cloth or synthetic sponge.
Q: Do you offer gift cards?
Q: Is it true that metallic window tinting films (nickel, Carbon and Titanium) will interfere with Navigation and bluetooth devices?
However, if this worries you and you dont wish to run the chance we carry "true" ceramic window tinting films which is non metallic.
Q: What is ceramic film?
* Save Money - Improve Windows Performance and Reduce Cooling Cost
* Be Green- Decrease Environmental Emissions and Carbon Foot Print
* Block the Heat- Nano Ceramic Technology Provides Maximum Heat Rejection
* Maintain the Vision - Clear Vision and Low Reflectivity Is Excellent for Day Lighting
* Protect Furnishings- 99% UV Rejection, the Leading Cause of Fading
* Increase Safety - Helps Hold Shattered Glass Together
* Withstand the Elements - Manufacturer Backed Warranty. Dual Pane Safe. Dye Free and Metal Free. Will Not Fade or Corrode.Windows provide us with healthy natural day light and views of our world but they are often inefficient in today’s reality of rising energy prices.Excessive solar heat pouring through your windows can account for up to 40% of your summer cooling bill. Stopping the heat at the point of entry with solar window film creates a cooler and more comfortable environment while reducing cooling cost. Our window films allow auto mobile owners, homeowners and businesses owners to enjoy their existing windows, light and views while saving money on utility bills especially during hours of peak demand.
Q: How do i know the right number of windows i need to get tinted in my car??
Q: Why do you need the year, make and model of my vehicle to provide me with a window tinting quote?
Q: Why are certain films not applicable to all vehicles?
Q: What Window tint % is legal in FL?
A video of our Tint work below; We come mobile to you!
Window Tinting Tips:
1. Let the pros handle the job— Contact us and rest assure that your job will be done by the best in the industry. A reputable service (like us) will be able to tell you the darkest shade of tint to use legally, show examples of their work, provide repair services and/or offer warranties, and will offer a sample of their tint.
2. Know your state’s tint laws and abide by them. Refer to TintLaws.com for laws by state. Each state has different laws that may vary significantly. For example, Alaska requires at least 32% of visible light transmission while Idaho requires at least 35% for front and side windows and 20% or greater for rear windows.
3. Don’t try it at home. It may be tempting to buy a DIY tint kit online, but window tinting requires precise measurements, specific tools, and in some states, a permit for installation. It’s easy to spot DIY tinting – they’re the ones with the peeling, cracked and bubbling tint.
4. Don’t skimp on quality. If there was ever something to dig deep in your wallet for, it’s tint that is at least mid-grade. Ask the installer about the range of prices and quality choices. In high-temperature climates, you’ll want to spend the few extra bucks to make sure the tint lasts summer after summer.
5. Stick with shades of black, not colors. The ’80s and ’90s are long past, and we’d like to think so are the days of colored tint. In fact, some states have bans on certain colors for vehicle tint (North and South Carolina ban shades of red and yellow, for example). Most states have bans on any shade of red or blue window tint, presumably saving those colors for law enforcement.